29th National Conference 2017
- 31 Mar 17 — 01 Apr 17
- Hilton Birmingham Metropole
In 2017 we’re heading to Birmingham for Resolution’s National Conference – the highlight of the family law calendar. This two-day event gives you the opportunity to network, socialise, update your professional knowledge and hear from experts across the sector.
This year’s conference features a comprehensive and diverse range of family law topics, including spousal maintenance, pensions, coercive control, cohabitation, recurrent care proceedings, financial remedy orders, how to negotiate effectively and Resolution’s new Code of Practice.
You'll find below all the information you need, including:
· The conference brochure with programme details and descriptions of all workshops
· Information on the John Cornwell Award 2017 including how to nominate
· Conference booking form
- 31 March - 1 April 2017
- John Cornwell Award 2017 (.pdf - 155kb)
- National Conference 2017 booking form (.pdf - 728kb)
- National Conference 2017 brochure (.pdf - 859kb)