Using social media to grow your business skills
Devising business development strategies for promoting family law services can be tricky. However, social media and the internet provide valuable networking and marketing tools that family lawyers can harness to develop their business.
Suzy Ashworth is a solicitor and a family law & business skills writer and trainer. In this introductory and interactive workshop we will explore:
- Social media: what it is and why family lawyers need to be involved as part of their business development.
- LinkedIn and Twitter: why they are useful for family lawyers, how they work and practical tips for using them.
- Websites, blogging and other social media platforms.
- Building your business using social media: strategies on raising your profile and targeting a niche market.
- 2 hours
- CPD points:
- Members £54 (inc VAT); Non-members £78 (inc VAT)
- How to book:
Please download, complete and return the booking form with cheque to Resolution Central office, PO BOX 302, Orpington, Kent, BR6 8QX or DX 154460 Petts Wood 3.
If you have any enquiries please contact email@example.com or 01689 820272.
- Using social media booking form 2013 (.pdf - 2279kb)
There are no upcoming occurrences of this course