CARM-Text with Professor Elizabeth Stokoe
”A really helpful and thought-provoking day.” 2014 course participant
”Very, very useful.” 2014 course participant
”A very good, informative and well-presented course. An enjoyable day.” 2014 course participant
Following the brilliant feedback we received from the course we ran in April, we are delighted to welcome back Professor Elizabeth Stokoe to present a one-day course about her award winning CARM approach.
This workshop is intended to help organizations that offer mediation to understand what works - and what doesn't work - in conversations and written communication with clients and potential clients.
You will learn:
- The best way to explain the mediation process, without putting clients off
- How to propose mediation to clients, in ways that make them more likely to say ‘yes'
- The most effective way to explain impartiality to clients, and understand clients' reasons for resisting the mediation process
There will be a strong practical component to the workshop, using materials provided, but we will also invite participants to bring items from their own organization to work on.
For those of you who saw Liz's plenary session at last year's DR Conference in Nottingham, this is a fantastic opportunity to experience the CARM approach in a full-day-course format. For those of you that didn't, this is your chance to come along and see what all the fuss was about.
- 11.00am - 5.00pm
- CPD points:
- 5 CPD
- £180 (inc. VAT) Resolution members, £216 (inc. VAT) non-members
- How to book:
Please download and complete the booking form and return with a cheque to Resolution Central Office PO BOX 302, Orpington, Kent, BR6 8QX or DX 154460 Petts Wood 3
Any queries please contact Central Office on 01689 820272 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- CARM - Sept 2014 (.pdf - 245kb)
There are no upcoming occurrences of this course