Collaborative Negotiation Skills 2017
The course will focus on the importance for lawyers and clients in making the dynamic shift towards working collaboratively. On this course you will:
- Consider how best to create strong foundations to which practitioners and clients are securely anchored;
- Examine how to maintain a secure, effective and constructive environment for negotiations to take place to reach successful conclusions;
- Enhance your skills and experience and build confidence in all that you bring to the process;
- Learn negotiation styles that promote co-operation, creativity and option development;
- Explore the impact of negative responses on clients and how to deal with ‘no';
- Receive practical tips for working constructively with your colleague;
- Consider the hallmarks and constants of collaborative negotiation.
For everyone who trained as a collaborative practitioner from September 2006 onwards, this is the fourth day to complete your core training and it is essential that you attend this course. The course is, however, an extremely valuable one for all trained collaborative practitioners and is open to all. CPD from this course will meet the annual training requirement by Resolution for all collaborative practitioners.
The course carries 7 CPD hours for collaborative practitioners who trained with Resolution from September 2006 onwards. Those who trained beforehand will be provided with additional foundation coursereading (which must be completed prior to the course) and can thus claim 8.5 hours CPD in total.
- 1 day
- CPD points:
- 7 CPD
- £282 (inc. VAT) Resolution members
- How to book:
Please download and complete the booking form and return with a cheque to Resolution Central Office PO BOX 302, Orpington, Kent, BR6 8QX or DX 154460 Petts Wood 3
Any queries please contact Central Office on 01689 820272 or email@example.com
- Negotiation skills 2017 (.pdf - 111kb)
|London||Broadway House Conference Centre
Click on the dates above for more information about the course occurrence.