Secrets and lies
Concealed debts, an unexpected discovery of infidelity, manipulation of income, paternity challenges and double lives, are some of the topics tackled within ‘Secrets and Lies'. The course will consider the impact on both clients of a secret being held and the effects on the practitioner and the process.
Stimulate and enhance your DR skills and understanding in tackling tough and thorny cases within an enjoyable training environment facilitated by highly experienced trainers Suzy Power and Helen Garlick.
Attend this workshop and learn how to:
- Assess effectively to avoid hidden surprises
- Manage the bombshell when a secret is disclosed
- Use language constructively to address high emotion and lessen tension
- Build your relationship with colleagues jointly to manage a crisis
- Gain greater awareness of how to spot deception and concealment in the DR context
- Improve your analysis of suitability for mediation and collaborative cases
- Enhance your skills in working with clients where trust is broken and where fear and embarrassment prevent disclosure
Who is this workshop suitable for?
- All mediators and collaborative practitioners whether newly trained or experienced.
This is an updated version of the very popular course, The Other Side of the Truth.
- CPD points:
- 6 CPD hours
- £240 (inc. VAT) Resolution members, £264 (inc. VAT) non-members
- How to book:
Please download and complete the booking form and return with a cheque to Resolution Central Office PO BOX 302, Orpington, Kent, BR6 8QX or DX 154460 Petts Wood 3
Any queries please contact Central Office on 01689 820272 or email@example.com
- Secrets and lies 2017 (.pdf - 238kb)
09:30 — 17:00
Presenter: Helen Garlick and Suzy Power
Click on the dates above for more information about the course occurrence.