Helping today's students become tomorrow's family law practitioners
If you are a student taking the family law elective you are eligible for free membership of Resolution:
- 1 year’s free membership for full time students
- 2 year’s free membership for part time students
Join the organisation that actively campaigns for law reform, legal aid and improvements to the family justice system.
- Discounted training courses and publications
- The Review, a bi-monthly publication which features family law news and black letter law updates
- Access to the members' website with information about upcoming training, regional events and the Resolution Job Shop.
To qualify for free membership you will need to complete a student application form and get your lecturer to sign a declaration on the form confirming you are a full-time or part-time student.