Parenting after parting
- Unsure how to tell your children about your separation or divorce?
- Worried about how your decisions today will affect their future?
- Want to know more about how to help your children?
Resolution's Parenting after Parting workshops give parents the skills, knowledge and confidence to be the best parents they can be after a separation.
Parents will learn:
- what to say to children about separation and divorce
- how children are affected when parents split up
- ways to help children manage grief and loss constructively
- information on placing your children first - before, during and after your divorce
- how to establish a parenting relationship with your ex.
Listen here to a feature on BBC Radio 4's Woman's Hour about Parenting after Parting, including interviews with some parents who have attended the workshops.
Workshops are currently offered in London only. The information sessions are four hours long in total, but can be delivered in two sessions of two hours each.
Workshop booking form
If you'd like to attend an information workshop you can download and fill in a booking form. The workshops cost £96 including VAT.
The next workshops will take place on Monday 10 October and Monday 17 October 2016 from 6pm to 8.15pm If you would like to attend or find out more, please contact Wendy Hoare email@example.com Tel: 0207 420 5000