Benefits of membership
Membership of Resolution identifies you as a dedicated family law professional who believes in our Code of Practice.
Here are a few good reasons why you should join today.
Resolution can make your job easier
· Many of our members work together to produce our Guides to Good Practice which you will receive for free when you join (and every time a new edition is published).
· These guides help you take the conflict out of difficult situations, put children at the heart of family law and give practical guidance on how to take a constructive approach.
Resolution promotes you to the public
· Your details will be fully searchable on the Resolution’s online member directory, visited by an average of 14,000 people a month.
· As a member of Resolution you can access discounts to on and offline directories such as Thomson Local and Yellow Pages.
· Our members can use our logo and accredited members can use a specialist logo for their marketing purposes.
· Membership of Resolution gives you access to a wide range of marketing materials and guides to distribute in your region.
Resolution keeps you informed
· You'll receive a copy of acclaimed journal, The Review, six times a year - delivered straight to your desk.
· Access our members' area of the website - packed with news, policy updates, and the latest professional guidance.
· Receive regular e-bulletins straight to your inbox.
Resolution can support you
· We provide specialist guidance and support for family legal aid practices and across all areas of family practice.
· Our free mentoring scheme can give you the support and listening ear you need when things get tough.
· The Resolution staff team is on hand to answer your technical questions, queries relating to your membership and media enquiries.
Resolution helps you build your contacts and network
· By joining Resolution you're joining a national network of over 6,500 family law professionals.
· Members can access national networks by joining committees and attending events, such as our members-only National Conference.
· When you join Resolution you also become a member of a Resolution region, all of which run regular events and sessions for their members.
Resolution can help you develop your career
· Membership gives you discounted access to high-quality training events across the country.
· Resolution members can take part in our market leading accreditation schemes in mediation, collaborative law, and a wide range of specialist areas of family law.
· All of our many publications are available to members at discounted prices.
Resolution gives you the opportunity to shape the future of family law
· Raise your profile and that of the profession by demonstrating your commitment to the Code of Practice, promoting the value of non-adversarial resolution of family disputes and demonstrating your professionalism to employers, clients and peers.
· Lead the work of Resolution by joining a committee at regional or national level.
· Have your say – all members have voting rights at our AGM.
If you have any queries about Resolution membership benefits, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the membership team on 01689 820272.