Affiliate members of Resolution are professionals involved in supporting people going through separation, although some of them are lawyers, many of them bring a different type of expertise that can really help during a difficult time, others simply support our work.
They support the principles of the Resolution Code of Practice which means they will help you deal with your separation in a constructive way, encouraging agreements where possible.
Resolution affiliate members include:
- Law lecturers and academics
- Trainee solicitors
- Lawyers from another jurisdiction
- Expert witnesses
- Family therapists and counsellors
- Independent financial advisers
- Guardians ad litem
- Non-practising solicitors
- Law students
- Retired solicitors, judges and academics
- Members on parental leave, sick leave or a sabbatical
Resolution affiliates are recommended for membership by existing members of Resolution, so they are effectively endorsed for their approach to helping people through separation.
To find an affiliate memeber, or for any enquiries contact Resolution on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01689 820272.