By joining Resolution, you will join 6,500 other family law professionals in England and Wales who enjoy a wide range of benefits
Our latest benefits include:
- The latest edition of our Precedents for Consent Orders, exclusively available to you as part of your membership.
- Use of the HSSF Mark for members of our Dispute Resolution section (this generally means collaborative practitioners and Resolution trained mediators), and accredited specialists.
- Access to a loan product for low to middle income clients, exclusive to Resolution members, to help your clients fund their proceedings, and help your firm with its cash flow. An insurance product that protects firms who offer the service is also available. This policy covers the risk of clients failing to repay the outstanding loan at the end of their case.
- Resolution logos for you to use, to help you and your firm stand out from the crowd.
These are in addition to all our existing benefits, including:
- Regular e-newsletters to keep you and your firm up to date on the latest developments in family law;
- Discounted training, providing you with CPD points throughout the year;
- The opportunity to shape the profession and learn from others by getting involved in regional and national committees;
- Regional training and networking opportunities, linking you with other members in your area;
- Our journal The Review - written by members, for members - delivered straight to your desk six times a year;
- Resolution’s acclaimed Good Practice Guides to make your job easier - supplied to you free of charge;
- Exclusive access to support and resources on our members’ website;
- An exclusive invitation to Resolution’s annual national conference;
- Marketing opportunities, including a listing in our online directory visited by 20,000 members of the public each month, connecting more potential clients with you and your firm;
- Significant discounts on all our highly regarded publications; and
- A range of information leaflets provided free of charge for you to give to clients;
- Discounts on adverts in Yell & Thomson Local telephone directories.
Resolution is recognised as the specialist representative body for family lawyers by the government, the judiciary, the Legal Aid Agency, MPs and Peers.
We campaign on behalf of our 6,500 members on the issues that matter to them, including the improvement of family law and the family justice system.
Our members follow the Resolution Code of Practice and are committed to developing and promoting the highest standards – which will set you apart from the competition.
This is a time of unprecedented change within family law - there has never been a more important time to join Resolution.