How to join
Download and complete the relevant application form:
- Full membership (this application is for 2017)
- Associate membership (this application is for 2017)
- Student membership
- If you're a student applying for free membership you'll need to get your application form signed by one of your tutors.
Download and complete the Direct Debit mandate or follow the instructions in the application form regarding payment.
Send your completed application form along with a completed Direct Debit mandate to:
PO Box 302
or via the DX: Resolution, 154460 Petts Wood 3
Once we've processed your application you will receive your membership pack in the DX or post within one month.
You will also receive:
- Your login details for the members’ website
- Your first copy of our bimonthly journal The Review
- Your first e-newsletter from Resolution.
You will also be able to look up your local regional group and get in touch with your local practitioner group (POD), if you're a DR practitioner. If you're a solicitor member with less than six years PQE, you will also be given the opportunity to join your local YRes group to network with peers in your region.
Full members are required complete a Code in Practice training course. This is a half day course or can be completed online. Both courses attract 3 CPD points. The course must be completed within the first year of membership.
If you would like any further information regarding membership, do not hesitate to get in touch with us on 01689 820 272 or email email@example.com.