Find a member

A trusted lawyer can play a big part in helping to sort out issues involving the care of the children, the home and the finances.

Wherever you are in England and Wales there is a Resolution member near you ready to help.

If you're based in Scotland you can contact the Family Law Association, if you're in Jersey you can contact the Jersey Family Law Association, and if you're in Northern Ireland, you can find a solicitor via The Law Society of Northern Ireland 

Find a family lawyer

For many facing divorce or separation, a trusted lawyer plays a big role in helping to sort out what can be complex issues involving the care of the children, the home and the finances.

Find a collaborative lawyer

Collaborative lawyers work with you, your partner and your partner's lawyer, in a series of face to face negotiations, to help you resolve your family disputes.

Find a mediator

Mediators can help you and your partner work things out together. Mediators will help you identify the issues of conflict between you and help you resolve them, whilst remaining impartial.

Find an accredited specialist

Accredited specialists are proven experts in different areas of family law – like divorce finances, domestic abuse or international cases. Resolution also accredits specialist independent advisers.

Find an arbitrator

In family arbitration you and your partner appoint an arbitrator, who will make a decision that will be final and binding between the parties, on any financial and property disputes arising from family relationships.