Events for parents
About information workshops for parents
You will learn:
- What to say to children about separation and divorce
- How children are affected when parents split up
- Ways to help children manage grief and loss constructively
- Information on placing your children first - before, during and after your divorce
- How to establish a parenting relationship with your ex
- Unsure how to tell your children about your separation or divorce?
- Worried about how your decisions today will affect their future?
- Want to know more about how to help your children?
Resolution's new information workshops aim to help parents manage the impact of their divorce or separation for their children.
Listen here to a feature on BBC Radio 4's Woman's Hour about Parenting after Parting, including interviews with some parents who have attended the workshops.
Workshops are currently offered in four pilot areas: