POD Training Packs (PDF)
- Date added:
- 03 Feb 15
- The aim of POD training exercises are to:
- enhance your existing collaborative skills,
- refresh your collaborative learning, develop new skills with collaborative colleagues in your POD;
- provide tips to take away with practical ideas to enhance your collaborative practice;
- encourage the building of relations with POD colleagues from different disciplines;
- promote team working for the benefit of our collaborative clients and the generation of new collaborative work within PODs;
- promote the development of POD protocols for successful collaborative working.
This session is designed to focus on the importance of the multi-disciplinary community in collaborative work with clients:
This session focuses on a role play between two collaborative practitioners, their clients and a family consultant. The role play runs through tough issues to consider, such as:
- How does the community add value for clients?
- How to improve the cost effectiveness of accessing different experts at different stages;
- Synergy of working together for the benefit of clients;
- Aftercare that can be offered to separating couples
- When is best to introduce the role of the Family Consultant?
- How to define the role of the Family Consultant for clients;
- How much information should be given to the Family Consultant about the couple dynamic?
This training pack considers the process of screening clients for the collaborative process:
The exercises look at the value of asking open and reflective questions, listening actively and reflecting and summarising with the client.
- Why do we screen?
- What themes need to be considered during a screening process?
- When do we screen?
- How do we screen? What should we ask?
- Provides example screening questions and top tips.
- SPECIAL OFFER: Try before you buy! Members of Resolution can get the first POD pack free.
- How to order:
Members of Resolution can get the first POD pack they buy free (can be any one of the three). Each POD training pack after that costs £50 each. Special offer only applies once per POD.
Please download the order form and send with cheque to Resolution Central office, PO Box 302, Orpington, Kent, BR6 8QX or DX 154460 Petts Wood 3. Alternatively, you can now pay by credit/debit card please call 01689 820272.
POD Training Packs are available in PDF digital format only.