Why get involved?
As a family law professional, joining YRes connects you with a network of your peers, and as a member you can expect:
- Provides a vital source of support at the early stages of your career.
- A forum to ask those questions you’re afraid to ask in the workplace.
- Opportunity to socialise and perhaps make new friends.
- Tools and knowledge to help you become a better family lawyer.
- Makes the job a little easier, by getting to know the people you’ll be working with to help you reach agreements for your clients.
Professional development opportunities
- Opportunities to network and meet your peers at a local and national level.
- Builds lasting professional relationships with other family lawyers.
- Targeted training on a wide range of family law areas.
- Builds your confidence and keeps you up to date on the latest developments in family law, and ensures you stay ‘ahead of the curve’.
- Develops the way you practice in order to benefit you, your clients and your firm.
- Offers the chance to raise your profile at a local and national level by joining a Resolution Committee.
- Helps raise the profile of Resolution to the next generation of family law practitioners.
- Gives a voice and opportunity to contribute to the debate around the positive changes Resolution is trying to influence within the profession.