When you visit the Resolution website small pieces of information are stored on your computer. These are known as Cookies.
We set these cookies to monitor the website's performance and also gather statistics on which parts of the site are popular. We use the information we collect to improve and update the site's content as well as enhance the experience for future visitors.
Cookies are specific to the website that created them so cannot be accessed by anyone else, which means that they cannot be used to track your movements around the web.
The list below shows all of the cookies that are set by this website and the third-party services we use. If you have any queries about these cookies or would like more information about them, please contact us.
We use a session variable which incorporates a single cookie to remember your selections or preferences that you’ve made when logging into this site.
- Cookie Name: ASPSESSIONID
- Typical Content: randomly generated text
- Expires: 20 minutes after you exit the site
We use a cookie to remember your member email address for the members area login page
- Cookie Name: resLoginEmail
- Typical Content: the email address you use to log in
- Expires: 365 days after being set
We also use Google Analytics to monitor activity on the website. This creates the following cookies:
- Cookie Name: __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz
- Typical Content: user's anonymous IP address