Our vision is for collaborative practice to be the first choice for separating couples.
A different approach ....
Collaborative Family Law is a hugely successful alternative to the traditional adversarial divorce. Collaborative practice puts YOU in charge, and you do not involve the Courts in sorting out your disputes. The process enables you to examine and set your own goals and priorities and helps you to negotiate your own mutually acceptable settlement.
Change the way you break up .....
- you and your partner each instruct a collaboratively trained family lawyer;
- as a team, you work together to find a resolution to all your disputed issues;
- everyone is open and honest;
- face to face meetings take place, avoiding lengthy protracted and expensive correspondence;
- your collaborative lawyers provide support, advice and guidance throughout the process;
- if you can't agree a settlement, you then instruct new lawyers for any court proceedings.
Working together for a dignified separation